Bajaj Finance Ltd.
Buying your own house is a major financial decision and one of the most important milestones of your life. Since it is a significant monetary commitment, it is important to have a clear picture of your finances beforehand. While a housing finance company can help you with a home loan to purchase your dream house, you still need to bring your contribution to the table – the down payment. Usually, the down payment is about 20 percent of the total cost of the property, which you must pay on your own; the remaining 80 percent is financed by the lender. Arranging sufficient funds for down payment can be an up-hill task for many, especially in urban and metro cities where the prices of property are soaring wildly.
There are several costs associated when you plan to buy a house – broker fee, stamp duty, registration fee, loan processing fee etc apart from the monthly EMIs. You might also find it difficult to arrange funds for the down payment. But, with a flexi personal loan, you can easily fund your down payment and move closer towards fulfilling your far-flung dream of buying your own house. Bajaj Finserv Flexi Personal Loan is easy to borrow and repay, hassle-free and convenient for new-age home buyers.
Here are the benefits of Bajaj Finserv Flexi Personal Loan –
You can apply online for a Bajaj Finserv Flexi Personal Loan. You only need to fill an online form by sharing a few details of your loan requirement. Post this, a company representative will get in touch with you to help you complete the procedure and the money will be credited to your loan account.
Here is the eligibility criteria to avail a Bajaj Finserv Flexi Personal Loan –
With Bajaj Finserv Flexi Personal Loan, you can easily overcome the hurdle of down payment for your house with lucrative interest rates as you borrow when you need and repay when you can from a single pre-approved loan limit, that too instantly.
Bajaj Finance Limited, the lending company of Bajaj Finserv group, is one of the most diversified NBFCs in the Indian market catering to more than 31 million customers across the country. Headquartered in Pune, the company’s product offering includes Consumer Durable Loans, Lifestyle Finance, Digital Product Finance, Personal Loans, Loan against Property, Small Business Loans, Home loans, Credit Cards, Two-wheeler and Three-wheeler Loans, Commercial lending/SME Loans, Loan against Securities and Rural Finance which includes Gold Loans and Vehicle Refinancing Loans along with Fixed Deposits. Bajaj Finance Limited prides itself on holding the highest credit rating of FAAA/Stable for any NBFC in the country today. It is also the only NBFC in India with the international ‘BBB’ with stable outlook for long-term, by S&P Global Rating.
To know more, please visit: https://www.bajajfinserv.in