After meeting with much success in 2015, the Hyatt Regency brand, a member of the Hyatt Gold Passport family of brands, has brought back its integrated global marketing campaign, ‘Make the Most of Being Away’ for its guests in India this year. As part of this campaign, Hyatt Regency hotels and resorts provides guests with fun, bold experiences they are craving while away from home. The campaign aims at enhancing the in-hotel experience for guests whilst enabling them to be their best when away from home. ‘Make the Most of Being Away’ is born from a simple human truth that as much as guests like to be home, they enjoy the freedom to break from routine while traveling.
Hyatt Regency’s campaign which will conclude end October has seen a successful roll out of in-hotel activities and events across all eight Hyatt Regency properties in the cities of Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Chennai, Ludhiana and Chandigarh.
Some unique initiatives organized by Hyatt Regency in different cities are as follows:
- In an effort to actively engage with guests, Hyatt Regency Mumbai decided to surprise guests with delightful curated amenities tailored for three types of travelers; i.e. women travelling alone, business travelers and families with children.
- For women travelling alone, the hotel provided amenities such as a goldfish in the room for company, a jar of detox water, a platter of chocolates, bath kits with natural handmade soaps, aromatic bath salts & oil for relaxation purposes.
- For business travelers, the hotel provided a kit with work essentials comprising of a power bank, multi-plug adapter, notepad & pencil. In the mornings, a takeaway breakfast bag was provided and in the evenings, a bottle of beer to unwind and a voucher for the bar.
- For families with children, the hotel placed exciting towel art and toys for the kids along with a complimentary 15 min spa treatment for the parents. A stack of movies along with a snack platter of kid-friendly sandwiches and signature chocolates were also provided to satisfy the entire family’s taste
- Similarly, the Hyatt Regency Delhi created an exhilarating and delightful experience for their guests by spreading a thousand cupcakes at the lobby. The idea was a big hit on social and traditional media
- Hyatt Regency Ahmedabad also participated in the campaign and activated their own initiatives to surprise the guests. While, the city of Ahmedabad celebrates Navratri with glamour and enthusiasm, guests were given a glimpse of this most awaited festival with an evening of ‘Garba’ steps and dancing which brought in a lot of smiles
Commenting on the initiatives, Hardip Marwah, General Manager, Hyatt Regency Mumbai, said, “Through this campaign, our effort is to let the guests know that we at Hyatt Regency are committed to offering energizing hospitality experiences and connect them to what matters the most to them, while they are on the go. Thus, we are focused on urging our guests to ‘Make the Most of Being Away’ by staying connected and getting re-energized with innovative, and fun in-hotel activities and events. Hyatt Regency properties offer guests everything they need in one place: a fantastic location, caring staff and excellent food. Through this campaign, we are simultaneously bringing Hyatt’s purpose and the essence of Hyatt Regency brand to life.”
For more information about Hyatt Regency, please visit https://mumbai.regency.hyatt.com/.
About Hyatt Regency
The Hyatt Regency brand prides itself on connecting travelers to who and what matters most to them. More than 168 conveniently located Hyatt Regency urban and resort locations in over 30 countries around the world serve as the go-to gathering space for every occasion – from efficient business meetings to memorable family vacations. The brand offers a one-stop experience that puts everything guests need right at their fingertips. Hyatt Regency hotels and resorts offer a full range of services and amenities, including notable culinary experiences; technology-enabled ways to collaborate; the space to work, engage or relax; and expert planners who can take care of every detail. For more information, please visit hyattregency.com
Photo Caption: Towel art as part of ‘Make the most of Being Away’ campaign at Hyatt Regency Mumbai