Thursday, August 22, 2013 09:30 AM IST (04:00 AM GMT)
Editors: General: Consumer interest, Entertainment, People; Business: Advertising, PR & marketing, Business services, Hospitality, Information technology, Media & entertainment, Retailers; Technology
CouponSpy.in to Award Rs 100 000 Scholarship
Bangalore, Karnataka, India, Thursday, August 22, 2013 — (Business Wire India) — CouponSpy, one of India’s leading coupon websites, is launching a new initiative to help talented and creative youths achieve their dreams by furthering their education. One of the pillars to a successful nation is in its education system as was reiterated by Prime Minister Singh in his 2013 Independence Day speech.
Parvati Singh, owner of CouponSpy, says: “As avid believers that education promotes personal growth, fights poverty and is an absolute necessity for a successful nation, CouponSpy wants to help somebody with their education by offering a Rs 100 000 scholarship in the form of a competition. “
The Most Important Information
CouponSpy would like to find a new logo for their homepage, http://www.couponspy.in, in the form of a mascot or symbol to represent the brand.
— The competition is open to all high school seniors and all university students who are going to pursue their studies within the next academic year, regardless of which institution they will be attending
— Each entrant can submit a maximum of two designs that must be no bigger than 300 x 600 pixels and must be emailed to the competition sponsor, CouponSpy, to qualify for entry
— For more information on how to enter simply click here: http://www.couponspy.in/blog/couponspy-scholarship-2013/
Important Dates to Note
1. The competition will commence from the 22nd of August 2013
2. The closing date will be on the 30th of November 2013.
3. Hereafter, the CouponSpy team will decide on the five finalists that best represent the brand.
4. The finalists’ designs will be uploaded onto the CouponSpy official Facebook page and fans will be able to vote for their favourite during the month of December 2013.
5. The winner will be announced in early January 2014 with their winning logo appearing on the website soon after that.
Parvati Singh, CouponSpy, email@example.com