Press release from Business Wire India
Source: Paul Writer
Monday, August 29, 2011 05:25 PM IST (11:55 AM GMT)
Editors: General: Consumer interest; Business: Advertising, PR & marketing, Business services, Information technology, Media & entertainment; Technology
Paul Writer Announces The Futurist CMO Hall of Fame Awards
Recognizing India’s leading marketers and campaigns
Gurgaon, Haryana, India, Monday, August 29, 2011 — (Business Wire India) — Paul Writer announced the names of those CMOs and campaigns inducted into the Hall of Fame.
CMOs entering the Hall of Fame this year are:
— Vikram Datta, Vice President – Marketing & Sales, Unitech
— Sanjeev Kapur, Chief Marketing Officer, Citi India
— Shubhajit Sen, Vice President, Marketing, GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare India
— Abraham Alapatt, SVP-Head Brand and Corporate Communications, Future Generali
— Ajay Kaul, CEO, Jubilant Foodworks
— Lloyd Mathias, President, Marketing, VAS, Business Development & Alliances, CMO, Tata Teleservices
— Nita Kapoor, Executive Vice President, Marketing & Corporate Affairs, Godfrey Phillips India
— Ashutosh Tiwari EVP, Strategic Marketing Godrej Group
Individuals are selected for this honour based on their career track record and peer reviews, and it is by invitation only.
Selected marketing campaigns were also recognized in the Marketing Hall of Fame. The criteria here was the innovative use of marketing to build the brand and generate marketshare. Companies were recognized across three categories:
Category 1: 100% Digital
1. Jet Airways – Launched a new travel route and saw increased traction on their online presence.
Marketing champion: Belson Coutinho, Sr GM- eCommerce and Initiatives
2. HOPSIM – Launch of an international SIM card on LinkedIn and already has 1300 customers.
Marketing champion: Yashi Goel, VP-Operations
3. Au Bon Pain – Established and introduced Au Bon Pain in India on Facebook to drive brand awareness by 85% and increase footfall.
Marketing champion: Subbanna Kannur, Business head Au Bon Pain India
4. Citibank – Sustainable online customer acquisition through a blend of owned and paid media.
Marketing champion: Gowri Mukherjee, SVP & Head – eBusiness, Citi India
Category 2: Mixed Media
1. Apollo Munich Health Insurance – ‘Take a Pause. Think about Health Insurance’
campaign with over 15,000 queries over 60 days and sales growth of 147%
Marketing champion: Ravi Vishwanathan, CMO
2. ING Vysya – ‘Be good at money’ campaign encouraging financial literacy using outdoor
Marketing champion – Sonalee Panda, Head of Marketing
3. Max Health Care – Creating awareness about health issues through campaigns and driving neighbourhood programs resulting in 20-25 % new customer acquisition.
Marketing champion: Arpita Mukherjee, AGM – Marketing and Product Planning
4. Reliance Life Insurance – Raised contributions of over Rs. 70L as part of their ‘Boundaries for Books’ campaign in association with ICC and Room to Read
Marketing champion: Sanjay Jain, President and CMO Reliance Capital Ltd
5. Dr Lal’s Path Labs – Doctor activation plan and promoting preventive diagnostics and pro-active health care with a walk in sale growth of 45 %
Marketing champion: Sameer Kaul, VP Marketing
6. IndusInd Bank – Launch of “Works for you” campaign across traditional and digital media resulting in 65% penetration within one month of launch
Marketing champion: Mohit Ganju, SVP and Head marketing and communication
Category 3: Futurist Frugal Marketer
1. Café coffee day – Launch of a new dessert based on audience feedback which is already contributing 19% of dessert sales
Marketing champion: Ramakrishnan, President – Marketing
2. Abiba Systems – Incremental sale of USD 15 million achieved with a shoe-string budget
Marketing champion: Senthil Nathan, Head Marketing
The Hall of Fame ceremony took place during The Futurist CMO, an exclusive conference attended by 100 of India’s top marketers, held on August 25 & 26 at The Oberoi Gurgaon. Participants in the conference included the CMOs of Aircel, Bata, Citibank, Essar, IBM, Infosys, PETA, Royal Bank of Scotland, The Oberoi Group and many others.
About Paul Writer:
Paul Writer, founded in 2010 by Jessie Paul, aims to facilitate and enable the growth of the marketing ecosystem in India, through Community Building, Education & Training and Marketing Advisory. Their flagship conference properties are the Great Indian Marketing Summit and The Futurist CMO. www.paulwriter.com is a vibrant platform for marketers to share content with a reach of over 10,000 across media. The firm has advised several high growth companies on their go to market plans. Jessie has worked in senior marketing positions at Infosys and iGATE and till end-2009 was CMO of Wipro Technologies. She is the author of No Money Marketing, published by Tata McGraw-Hill.
Padmaja Nagarur, Lead Consultant, Paul Writer, +91 (80) 40965153, email@example.com
CONSUMER, MARKETING, BUSINESS SERVICES, IT, MEDIA, TECHNOLOGY
If you wish to change your Business Wire India selection please click on this link http://www.businesswireindia.com/media/news.asp and use your personal username and password to login.
Submit your press release at http://www.businesswireindia.com